Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012

What you need a GPS Logger for

So this is why you need a GPS Data Logger like this one

Well honestly you don't really NEED one, but after I took the logger everywhere with me on my trip to Munich it's cool to see where I actually went. (Not that I forgot, I just can't remember everything)

The whole trip
Munich. Many straight lines due to signal loss in subways but you get the point...  
We went to a gay bar (unknowingly at first, but so what .... ) which is somewhere at the right mess of lines. I was trying to find it on Google Street View but it seems like exactly those 20 meters are missing.... Again bad signal indoors or between the houses.

Oktoberfest 2012. I came and left pretty straight (you can't really afford to get drunk on the Oktoberfest). At least good GPS signal.



That's why you need a GPS logger

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen